Satoshi Kon - Editing Space & Time
Tony Zhou : “Four years after his passing, we still haven’t quite caught up to Satoshi Kon, one of the great visionaries of modern film. In just four features and one TV series, he developed a unique style of editing that distorted and warped space and time. Join me in honoring the greatest Japanese animator not named Miyazaki.”
As I said, here’s the second part of Haikyuu!! rule 63 characters I love but who didn’t make into the previous post.
This was so fun..I’d wish I have like 4 extra drawing hands so I could draw all of Haikyuu characters;___;
Badass women from history
- Leather clad English rocker girl
- Women boxing on a roof in LA (1933)
- Ellen O’Neal, the greatest woman freestyle skateboarder in the 1970s
- Elspeth Beard, first Englishwoman to circumnavigate the world by motorcycle
Lately I’ve been asked several times on how I was able to get undocked windows in SAI, so I thought I’d share how I did it. It’s super easy!
1. Here you have your default panel layout of Paint tool SAI enabled.
2. Close the program. Go to wherever folder your Paint Tool SAI is installed. Find a file called ‘misc.ini’, and click to open it in any text editor of your choice. Notepad should suffice.
3. Scroll down to locate “Popup panels” underneath Panel settings. Search for “PopupPanels = 0”
4. In order to change the embedded panels to pop-up windows, simply change the “0” to “1”. Then [Ctrl + S] or [File > Save] to save the settings.
5. Re-open SAI, and now you have undocked pop-up windows! YAY.
6. You can move them all around and resize them to your heart’s content. AWESOME.
THAT’S IT ♥
You can do what you want to whenever you want to.
You can do what you want to there’s no one to stop you.
So I never posted my finished Garnet cosplay. Sowwy~ I get so excited during cons, I never really take formal pictures.